Tuesday 5 February 2008

Blog: "Still Life" in contention for gala final of Short + Sweet.

Last week four out of ten wildcards were chosen to be "in contention" for the gala final; this week three out of ten wildcards were nominated.

They were "Bathing with Tadpoles," the monologue and Still Life.

Thanks to all who attended, and if you didn't, don't worry, it sold out, if you hadn't booked, you wouldn't have been able to get in anyway.

On Feb 17 they will nominate one play from the "in contention" list to play in the Gala Final, and stand the chance of winning money and possible adaptation for television.

I'm not too worried about that; being my first play submitted in any competition, I'm just thrilled as punch to get this far. The production went amazing, and that's what really counts. A 3-camera crew filmed the performance, so as soon as I get my hands on the video, I'll post it online so anyone who missed out can see it.

Ben

No comments: