Thursday 13 September 2007

Lyrics: Heaven

I went to heaven
It was okay but I thought it would be better
There were no angels
Everyone was queuing up orderly to pay their
Taxes in the rain, cause they didn’t care
Why? Cause nothing matters once you’re in heaven…

I felt a bit dirty
Being a round so much cleanness and perfection
I tried an exper’ment
I spat in some eyes but saliva there tastes like
Perfume and it stings
But no-one seemed to care
Why? Cause nothing matters once you’re in heaven…

Well, I was in heaven,
I tried to hum but my mum said it was forbidden
They let me audition
And I went (audition noises)
No-one seemed to hear,
Unless you’re in the choir,
Can something else maybe matter if you’re in heaven…

I went to heaven
But I never thought my report would be forgotten
I went to heaven, it was okay but I wouldn't go back if you
Shot me with a gun, until I got things done...
Why? Cause nothing matters, if you're in heaven.

No comments: